Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alyse's friend Sam


Alyse's friend Sam was visiting from England. I was taken by his blouse, which was unbuttoned almost to his naval, in pirate fashion. I want to be the kind of person who would unbutton his blouse thusly, and walk about with no shame or self-consciousness. My mind is too active. If I unbuttoned my blouse, I would be afraid that some cyst or lesion would become visible to an outside observer, or that a beetle would jump inside and lay eggs inside my torso.

2 comments:

Lena-lou said...

my darling Gee, you could wear a shirt unbuttoned to your navel if you felt so inclined. Men with hairy torsos are intimidating (indicative of the kind of lover willing to give a black eye or two!) something every college age boy secretly desires.

Sam will be pleased to know this blog entry actually came to fruition.

Sheenannigans said...

i thank alyse everyday for introducing me to all the greatness and hilarity of your blogs. i find myself reading them aloud and laughing uncontrollably. this one in particular had alyse and i in stitches! blog on w/your bad self.