Friday, November 27, 2009

My new best friend


Yolanda and Cherita took me to Cafeteria for my birthday, and there I met my new best friend. I forgot his name already, but all I have to do is return to work in a week and I'll see it on the card he gave me. I think he works for a watch company. I will email him a link to his post, and then he will be mine, he will be mine forever. We'll play with each other's respirators in the gay nursing home in our future. He was such a queen, but I do love that so! I'm not one of those gays who seeks out masculine (read: no personality) gays to befriend. Most of my dearest friends are ladies, and my mother was my first role model, so of course I seek out ladylike men in my adulthood. As long as they are poorer than me, that is. Nothing is more annoying than a ladylike man dripping with jewels and finery, outshining my own ruined grandeur. Anyway, my new best friend's tablemates had no boundaries, just like me, so our tables became one. On this day after Thanksgiving, my prayer for the world is that all its tables become one, world without end, amen. :)

No comments: