Friday, November 27, 2009

Thomas's shoes


Have you ever befriended someone who was so NICE that they made you feel evil, by comparison? Well, I have. Case in point, my friend Thomas. These are his shoes. I was spending a significant amount of time stalking him at his place of work, just trying to bask in his niceness - as a sort of vacation from my usual evil thoughts, evil ways. I lurked on his Facebook page and noted with great interest the images of him in the arms of another fellow. Finally, with great trepidation, I asked him if he was into the young ladies or the young fellows. Not because I wanted to be considered, mind you (I'm too evil), but just so that I could feel bad that I was missing out. Turns out, I'm not missing out! He's into the young ladies. Can't you tell from his shoes? (See? I'm evil. :)) At dinner recently, he told me, wisely, that he wasn't interested in casual sex with the ladies because then there wasn't a connection. I was baffled by this. Baffled! I mean, isn't that the point?!

No comments: