Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cast

Alyse had an operation! And she guilted me into buying her some crutches, and hand-delivering them to her apartment. I had never seen anyone pair a cast with short-shorts, so I took a picture, so this moment could last forever. In a few short months, Alyse will probably be pregnant and fat, and I'll certainly be long dead. This is us outside the Slipper Room, after just having seen the lovely Della Dare perform. Paolo was there, too, but then he threw a hissy fit about walking with a crippled girl, and broke out. Fuck him! Midori joined us, and we saw "Ponyo," and I gave my card to a cutie at the theater. He did end up emailing me, but only about publishing jobs! Run, girl, run - as fast as you can, I emailed him. Presumably, he did, as I never heard back. Oh, well - you can't trust a guy who goes to see a cartoon alone. Just like it says in the Bible.